We have a great year ahead working together on relevant programs we have lined up for fiscal year 2015 to 2016. Here’s a preview:
- Archipreneur. This is the 5th year where we explore the various aspects of the business of architecture. Our members love this.
- Greentectural. This is also another popular series. Also in its 5th year, our members have been sharing the best practices in design which is responsive to the environment.
- WDA Tours. We’ll be walking around the old city center this October to learn more about our heritage and what we can do to contribute to its conservation.
- Building Tech Series. This is a new series were we explore developments with our allied professions. The Valley Fault Atlas has been released lately and is in the headline for many weeks. How can the structures we design be better prepared in the event of an earthquake?
- Experience Accessible Design Games. We assisted the Makati Tourism Board & Makati Social Welfare Development last year in their search for Most PWD Friendly Establishment in Makati. Now it’s our turn to experience first hand the design interventions implemented in these structures.
- Starchitect Series. Makati Chapter they say is the “home of the stars” in the architectural sense. Beyond the name, let’s learn about their design philosophies and what made the structures they designed a cut above the rest.
- Marketing the Design Profession. Last time we walked the ramp to see how we can enhance the look of an architect. This year we continue to explore how to develop the overall package.
- Developments in Architectural Education. What’s available locally with regards to further studies for architects? We invited last year our colleagues in the academe to discuss post graduate courses in the various universities. This year we’ll discuss non traditional avenues of learning or out of the box.
For more information, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0927-7124627.