Dear Chapter Members,
The Chapter Best Chapter ADHOC Committee is gathering information for compilation into a portfolio for submittal to this fiscal years Best Chapter Awards. The deadline for submittal to the District Director is Feb 8, 2016. In this regard may we request your assistance in providing information on the following:
BEST CHAPTER “PROFESSIONAL PRODUCT” CRITERIA
- Any Chapter member who participated in design competitions
- Any Chapter member who received Awards/ Recognition from any institution (non-UAP)
- Any Chapter member who participated in exhibits/fairs that showcase the works of Filipino Architects
BEST CHAPTER “PROFESSIONAL” CRITERIA
- Any Chapter member who participated in any Continuing Professional Development program organized by UAP and its allied professional partners
- Any Chapter member who provided assistance to any architectural school as guest lecturers, speakers in forums/seminars. And other extension programs and projects related to promotion of Architecture
- Any Chapter member who were elevated to the College of Fellows, became a member to APEC, Asean Registered Architects, UIA, AIA
- Any Chapter member Members who are undertook or are undertaking higher education courses (graduate diplomas, MA/MS degree/ PhDs.)
BEST CHAPTER “PROFESSION” CRITERIA
- Any Chapter member who published an article in a newspaper/magazine or appeared in any multi-media TV/radio programs, relating to the practice of architecture by a chapter member/members in good standing who is not a regular columnist for a newspaper/radio commentator in a program.
- Any Chapter member who participated in an advocacy of any UAP Projects Committees and other related non-government & government organization.
- Any Chapter member who actively involved in programs of the government and other sociocultural and socio-civic projects of UAP
- Any Chapter member who entered into MOAs/MOUs with local governments as consultant for projects that give recognition to the qualification of a Filipino Architect
- Any Chapter member who actively participated in the promotion, revitalization, conservation and restoration of the environment, habitat and ecology
- Any Chapter member who participated in any local event that helps in promoting the value of the Architects in society
We would also like to request certified supporting documents on the information.
You may email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it at our GMM this Jan 28, 2016.
Thank you very much!!